ARC (The African Relief Committee) is a humanitarian organization founded in 1994 in response to famines that affected profoundly certain African countries. The organization’s primary focus is on providing urgent relief, emergency response, and development efforts. ARC offers a wide range of humanitarian assistance, including educational, social development, and medical aid, to impoverished nations and regions in Africa, with a particular emphasis on the Horn of Africa.
ARC is excited to announce an opportunity for an English teacher. We are looking for a highly qualified and passionate individual who can contribute to our mission.
The following details outline the position:
1. General Job Information:
Job Title: English Teacher
Job Location: Kuwait Educational Complex – Hargeisa.
2. Job Requirements:
– Bachelor (Education – Arts) specializing in English Language
– Age: Between 25 and 35 years old.
– 3 years of experience minimum in the field.
– Fluent in Arabic, English & Somali (reading, writing and speaking).
– Exhibit strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work under pressure, and capacity for creativity and innovation.
3. Application Process:
Applications should be submitted only through this link:
4. Period: from November 8th to November12th, 2023.
Note: Applications will only be accepted through the provided link or the official website. Applications submitted through other means will not be considered within this context.