The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “I and the person who looks after an orphan and provides for him, will be in Paradise like this,” putting his index and middle fingers together.
The values of the sponsorship system at the African Relief Committee stem from the spirit and purposes of Islam first, then from its philosophy and vision of sponsorship and the mission it seeks to achieve.
These values are summarized as follows:
- Care and attention to human needs.
- Development, by building the integrated person and upgrading his capabilities.
- Comprehensiveness and attention to all aspects of care.
- Transparency and complete clarity at the level of philosophy, vision, mission, and goals.
- Quality and regular pursuit to achieve excellence, accuracy, and perfection in mechanisms and means.
Orphan sponsorship is one of the most important of these sponsorships, and takes place according to the following ranks:
Comprehensive care sponsorship:
An integrated sponsorship for orphans within our complexes, where the orphan receives care services (educational, educational, health)
Semi-Comprehensive care sponsorship:
Extensive sponsorship for orphans outside the development complexes: includes education, periodic educational and health programs
Partial care guarantee:
Partial sponsorship for some needs of orphans in disaster areas.